- Event Cancellation
In the event that circumstances beyond the control of the event organisers result in the cancellation of the event (this includes prevailing pandemic lockdown restrictions and regulations, natural disasters, civil unrest or other ‘force majeure’ occurrence), all entries submitted and fully paid up will be transferred to the following year’s event, at no extra cost and free of any increase that may be effected by the organisers of the following years event.
- Individual withdrawal of entry
Should any individual enter and pay for an entry into the event, and for whatever reason is unable to take part in the race, a refund will be considered on the following basis.
– An email request for a refund is sent to email@example.com motivating for the refund;
– A full refund will be considered if lodged 60 days before the event;
– A 50% refund will be considered if lodged 30 days before the event;
– No refund will be considered less than 30 days before the event;
– A fully paid up entry may be transferred to another person, provided they are a fully paid up member of a club, their union and CSA and appropriately qualified to take part in the race.